To view the details of a file you or another user previously added to CTC Admin, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are logged in to the account with the file you want to view. (See Switching Accounts if you need to change the account.)
- Click in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Device Files on the flyout menu that appears.
The Device Files screen will appear and list the device files of the account you are logged in to.
- Locate the row of the file.
If necessary, you can search by filename, device type, file type, status, app ID, or file version to find it. (The Search procedure is the same as for devices. See Searching for Devices if needed.)
- In the file's row, click and select View.
The View File dialog box will appear.
- Scroll down to see all the file's details.
- If you have Edit permissions, you may be able to change its properties by clicking Edit. (See Adding Files to an Account for guidance.)
- Again, depending on your user privileges, you may be able to download the device file or its associated release notes by clicking the Download drop-down arrow and selecting the corresponding option.
- To exit the dialog box, you can click Cancel or at the top left.