To remove a file, follow these steps:
Note: You may or may not have permissions to delete files, depending on your user privileges.
- Make sure that you are logged in to the account with the file you want to delete. (See Switching Accounts if you need to change the account.)
- Click in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Device Files on the flyout menu that appears.
The Device Files screen will appear and list the device files of the account you are logged in to.
- Locate the row of the file.
If necessary, you can search by filename, device type, file type, status, app ID, or file version to find it. (The Search procedure is the same as for devices. See Searching for Devices if needed.)
- In the file's row, click and select Delete.
Note: The Delete option won't be available if you don't have deletion rights for the account's files.
A warning dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Delete.