To view the details of an individual job, follow these steps:
- Click in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Jobs on the flyout menu that appears.
The Jobs screen will appear and list all the jobs in the account you are logged in to. (See Switching Accounts for details on how to change the account you are viewing.)
- Locate the row of the job.
If necessary, you can search by job name, job ID, its status, or the date it was created to find it. (The Search feature procedure is the same as for devices. See Searching for Devices if needed.)
- In the row of the job, click at the far right and then View from the menu.
A pop-up window will open to display the job's details, including all its tasks (files) and the status of each file on your devices.
- You can export the job details to a CSV file by clicking at the top right of the grid.
- Go to Viewing a Task's Details and Canceling a Task to view a task's details or cancel a task.
- Click if you are finished with the job's details window.