To view the details of an individual task and/or cancel it, follow these steps:
- Open the the details window of the job containing the task in question, as shown in Viewing the Details of a Job.
- Locate the row of the task.
- In the task's row, click the link in the Devices Count column.
A window will open that shows the status of each file on the devices.
- To cancel a task, click at the far right in its row.
A warning dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Cancel.
Warning: This will cancel the task for all the selected devices. You can cancel the task for just some devices by clicking in each device's row.
The status of the task will change to Canceling.
- Click when you are done reviewing the task's details.