You can move devices to a different account individually or in bulk as follows:
- Click on the left sidebar menu.
The Devices screen will appear and list all the devices in the account you are logged in to. (See Switching Accounts for details on how to change the account you are viewing.)
- Locate the rows of the devices you want to move to a different account.
If necessary, you can use the Search feature to find them, as shown in Searching for Devices.
- Select the check boxes of the devices.
- In the options bar above the grid, click to the left of Bulk Actions.
The Bulk Device Actions dialog box will appear.
- Leave Move selected in the list of options on the left.
- Click the Destination Account drop-down arrow and choose the account to which you want to move the devices from the list.
The changes you are making will be delineated in the Activity Name field.
- Click Process.
A success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Dismiss to exit it. (Or you can wait a few seconds, and it will automatically close.)