To delete one or more assets, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are logged in to the account with the assets you need to delete. (See Switching Accounts if you need to change the parent account.)
- Click in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Assets on the flyout menu that appears.
The Assets screen will appear and list the assets of the account you are logged in to.
- Locate the rows of the assets you need to delete.
If necessary, you can search by name, VIN, license number, asset type, group, or status to find them. (See Searching for Assets if needed.)
- Select the check box in the row of each asset.
If you choose more than one asset, the Delete option in the bar over the grid will become enabled.
Note: To delete a single asset, click in its row, select Delete, and skip down to step 7.
- Click Delete.
A warning dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Delete.