If you would like to add several assets to CTC Admin at once, you can import all their data in bulk. To do so, follow these steps:
Note: For details on how to add a single asset, see Adding an Asset.
- Make sure that you are logged in to the account to which you want to add assets. (See Switching Accounts if you need to change the parent account.)
- Click in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Assets on the flyout menu that appears.
The Assets screen will appear and list the assets of the account you are logged in to.
- Click Import at the top right.
The Import Assets dialog box will be displayed.
- Click Download Blank Template (if you are importing new assets entirely) or Download Template with Assets (if you are editing properties of current assets; you can also add new assets with the same file).
- In the Excel file that is downloaded, fill in the required fields (which are indicated by a red background), plus any of the other data you'd like to include, placing each asset's properties horizontally across (in a row). Then save the file.
- Add the Excel file to the Import Assets dialog box by using the browse-for-file option () or dragging and dropping it where indicated.
- Click Import.
The assets will be imported and added to the account you are logged in to.
Note: You may need to refresh the Assets screen to see the new assets in the grid.