You can remove a device from a job as follows:
Note: You will only be able to remove devices from jobs with a status of In Progress or Pending.
- Click on the left sidebar menu.
- Click Jobs on the flyout menu that appears.
The Jobs screen will appear and list all the jobs in the account you are logged in to.
- Open the details for the job containing the device you need to remove (either by clicking at the far right and then View from the menu or by clicking the job's ID link in the Job ID column).
A pop-up window will open to display the job's details, including all its tasks (files) and the status of each file on your devices.
- In the row of the task with the device, click the link in the Devices Count column.
A window will open that shows the status of each file on the devices.
- Select the check box in the row of the device.
- Click Remove Device in the options bar above the grid.
A warning dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Cancel.
The device will be removed from the job.