You can export details of your assets such as associated devices; asset type; year, make, and model; assigned groups; and status to a comma-separated value (CSV) file as follows:
- Make sure that you are logged in to the account with the assets whose data you need to export. (See Switching Accounts if you need to change the parent account.)
- Click on the left sidebar menu.
- Click Assets on the flyout menu that appears.
The Assets screen will appear and list the assets of the account you are logged in to.
- Select the columns you want to be included in the export. (See Customizing Displayed Columns if needed.)
- Click at the top right of the Assets grid.
A CSV file will be downloaded with details about the assets displayed in the grid.
Note: If you selected more than 3,000 assets, a dialog box will appear, stating that the number exceeds what can be downloaded immediately to your computer. Instead, you can have the CSV export sent to you via email. To do so, enter your email address and press Enter. If needed, you can add up to six more recipients by entering their email addresses and pressing Enter, one at a time. When you are finished, click Done.