You can export details of your assets such as associated devices; asset type; year, model, and make; assigned groups; and status to an Excel file as follows:
- Make sure that you are logged in to the account with the assets whose data you need to export. (See Switching Accounts if you need to change the parent account.)
- Click in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Assets on the flyout menu that appears.
The Assets screen will appear and list the assets of the account you are logged in to.
- Select the columns you want to be included in the export. (See Customizing Displayed Columns if needed.)
- Click at the top right of the Assets grid.
An Excel file will be downloaded with details about the assets displayed in the grid.