To audit your logs, follow these steps:
- Click Audit Logs in the left sidebar menu.
The Audit Logs screen will appear.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of "Device" and select the type of entity whose logs you want to see (accounts, assets, devices, groups, or users).
- Click Search.
The grid will be populated with a list of the entities, such as groups.
- Find the row of the particular entity. You can search by entity name, if needed.
- In its row under Actions, click.
The Audit Logs for Entity Name window will appear.
- You can audit the changes that were made to entity, including when the modifications were performed, what fields were updated, and what user made the changes.
- You can click in the Actions column for an edit to see its details.
Note: You can enter beginning and end dates at the top of the window and click Submit to view only changes that were made in a specific time frame.
- Click Close to exit the window.