If you find that the built-in roles described in What User Roles Are Available? aren't sufficient for your organization's needs, you can create a custom role as follows:
- Click Admin in the left sidebar menu to expand its selections. (You may need to click its expansion arrow as well to see the submenu.)
- Click Users on the submenu.
The Users screen will appear.
- Click the Roles tab.
A list of the roles available for the account will appear.
- Click Add at the top right.
The Add Role window will appear.
- Type a name and description for the new role.
- Select CTC Admin from the Application drop-down list.
A list of all the screens and available functionality for the new device-management platform will appear.
- Select the check box for each feature/screen the new role will need to have access rights to.
- Click Save.
The new role will appear in the Roles grid.