To delete one or more assets, follow these steps:
- Click Admin in the left sidebar menu to expand its selections. (You may need to click its expansion arrow as well to see the submenu.)
- Click Assets on the submenu.
The Assets screen will appear.
- Locate the rows of the assets you need to delete.
If necessary, you can search by name or filter by VIN, license number, vehicle type, asset type, group, or status to find them. (See Searching or Filtering for Assets if needed.)
- Select the check box in the row of each asset.
- Click Delete at the top right of the Assets grid.
A warning dialog box will appear.
- Click Submit.