To add multiple assets at once, follow these steps:
- Click Admin in the left sidebar menu to expand its selections. (You may need to click its expansion arrow as well to see the submenu.)
- Click Assets on the submenu.
The Assets screen will appear.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Actions button above the grid and select Import from the menu.
The Import Assets window will appear.
- Click Download Blank Template (if you are importing new assets entirely) or Download Template with Assets (if you are editing properties of current assets; you can also add new assets with the same file).
- In the Excel file that is downloaded, fill in the required fields (which are indicated by a red background), plus any of the other data you'd like to include, placing each asset's properties horizontally across (in a row) and save it.
- Add the Excel file to the Import Assets dialog box by using the Browse for File option or dragging and dropping it where indicated.
- Optionally, you can use the Select Group drop-down list to associate the assets to a group.
Note: The assets will be added to the account you are logged in to.
- Click Import.