To schedule a report, follow these steps:
Note: There are three reports you will find the most useful when you are getting started. See What Reports Should You Begin With? for details.
- Click Reports in the left sidebar menu to expand its selections. (You may need to click its expansion arrow as well to see the submenu.)
- Click Scheduled on the submenu.
Your scheduled reports, if any, will appear.
- Click Add at the top right.
The Add Scheduled Report window will appear.
- Click the Select Report drop-down arrow and choose the name of the report you want to schedule.
- In the Name field, type the name want to appear on the Scheduled Reports screen, such as "Advanced Device Details, every Monday."
- Select PDF or CSV as the output format.
- Select the frequency of the report (such as Weekly and then Mon) and the duration.
Note: If you don't provide an end date, the report will run indefinitely.
- You also can specify the time of day for the report to run.
- Click the Time Zone drop-down arrow and select your time zone.
- Type the recipients in the Email Report To field, separating multiple email addresses with a comma.
- In the Email Message field, type the body of your email, perhaps providing a short description of the scheduled report.
- Select whether to send the report as a link or attachment.
- Click Save.