To view the details of an individual task and/or cancel it, follow these steps:
- Open the Job Details window, as shown in Viewing the Details of a Job.
- Locate the row of the task.
- In the task's row, click the link in the Devices Count column.
A window will open that shows the status of each file on the devices.
- To cancel a task, click the minus sign in the Actions column.
A warning dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes.
Warning: This will cancel the task for all the selected devices. You can cancel the task for just some devices by clicking the Actions minus sign in each device's row.
The status of the task will change to Canceling.
- Click Close when you are done reviewing the task's details.