You can change group assignments of devices in bulk, including initially assigning them, disassociating them, or reassigning them as follows:
- Click Devices in the left sidebar menu.
The Devices screen will appear and list all the devices in the account you are logged in to.
- Locate the rows of the devices whose group assignment you want to change.
If necessary, you can use the Search or Filter feature to find them, as shown in Searching for Devices.
- Select the check boxes of the devices.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Actions button above the grid and select Bulk Edit Group from the menu.
The Bulk Edit Group window will appear.
- Select the Add to Group, Remove from Group, or Replace Group radio button, depending on what action you need to take.
- If you are replacing the group assignment, select the From Group and To Group using their drop-down lists and then click Replace.
- If you are adding a group assignment, click the Select Group drop-down arrow, choose the group you want to place the devices in, and then click Add.
- If you are removing a group assignment, click the Select Group drop-down arrow, choose the group you want to remove the devices from, and then click Remove.
The changes you are making will be displayed in the Action List area.
- If the group modifications look accurate, click Submit.