You can create a new group on the Admin >> Groups screen as follows:
- Click Admin in the left sidebar menu to expand its selections. (You may need to click its expansion arrow as well to see the submenu.)
- Click Groups on the submenu.
The Groups screen will appear and list all the groups in the account you are logged in to.
- Click Add at the top right.
The Add Group window will appear.
- In the Group Name field, type the name of the new group.
- Type any needed comments in the Notes field.
- Click the Add drop-down arrow and select either Assets or Devices (depending on which you want to include in the group at this point).
- Select the assets or devices to add to the group and then click Select.
- Click Save.