On the Devices screen, you can create a new group and assign the first batch of devices that belong to it as follows:
- Click Devices in the left sidebar menu.
The Devices screen will appear and list all the devices in the account you are logged in to.
- Locate the rows of the devices you want to add to the new group.
If necessary, you can use the Search or Filter feature to find them, as shown in Searching for Devices.
- Select the check boxes of the devices.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Actions button above the grid and select Bulk Edit Group from the menu.
The Bulk Edit Group window will appear.
- Leave the Add to Group radio button selected.
- If you want to place the group in a different account, click the Select Account drop-down arrow and choose the new account.
- Click the Select Group drop-down arrow and select Add New Group.
Two new fields will appear, Group Name and Notes.
- Type the new group name in the Group Name field, and optionally, any comments you have about it in the Notes field.
- Click Add.
"Add to New Group XX" will be displayed in the Action List area.
- Click Submit.
Note: You also can create a group using the Admin module, as shown in Adding a Group.